Here are the twelve (12) areas of emphasis of the Ministry. They are the twelve Covenant Stones upon which the ministry is built. They are synonymous with the twelve stones used by the Prophet Elijah in the restoration of the Altar of the Lord on Mount Carmel (1 Kings 18:30-32). As we stand upon these Covenant Stones, God will be perfecting His Divine Plans and Purposes in the family system and marital institution.
- The Bible: We believe in the authority of the bible as the written Word of God, and that the bible contains the manual for building solid marriage and family relationships 2 Timothy 3:16 and Hebrew 4:12.
- Trinity: We believe in the Fatherhood of God, the Son ship of Jesus Christ and the existence of the Holy Spirit; that God is the Father of all Creation, all the Nations and we are all members of His family. We believe Jesus Christ is the only way to know God the Father and to experience His plan for family and marriage, and that the Holy Spirit is the Comforter and Teacher of a godly marriage and family Ephesians 3:14-16; John1:12; Hebrew 1:1-4 and John 14:26.
- Salvation: We believe all men are born with a sinful nature, and by faith through the finished work on the Cross of Calvary we are redeemed from the power of sin and given eternal life John3:16 and Romans 6:23.
- Church: We believe the family and the Church of Christ are interdependent, and that the local Church is the spiritual home where families should corporately worship God. It is the place where the knowledge and love of God is communicated to fathers; mothers and children Ephesians 5:23-33.
- Family: We believe God is the Originator of marriage and the family system. The purpose of the family is to glorify God and reflect His Character on Earth. The family concept is God’s original and primary means of raising godly children and passing on godly values from one generation to another Gen1:26-28 and Deut 6:4-9.
- Marriage: We believe that marriage was created to glorify God; and that He uses marriage to sharpen men and women into His own image. We believe marriage is the only legal context for sexual intimacy between a man and a woman; and also believe in the biblical teaching that the covenant of marriage is sacred and lifelong. Gen2:18 – 25; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 and Matt 19:4-6.
- Husband and Wife: We believe in the sacred roles of husbands and wives in the bible. God charged the husband to be the “head” (servant-leader) of his wife. He created the man “incomplete”; he (man) needed a helper for the assignment given to him by God. He needed a wife beside him. We believe the man will give account to God on how he has loved, served and provided for his wife and children. We believe God charged the wife to be submissive to her husband in all things. She also will give account to God on how she has loved, respected and given support to her husband. We believe the biblical truth that she is of equal value with her husband before God, so she is not to be abused, maltreated, insulted and manhandled by her husband rather she is to be loved, valued and cherished Ephesians 5:22-33 and Colossians 3: 18-19.
- Parents: We believe the father is the leader of the family. He is accountable before God to lead his family by sacrificially loving his wife and children by providing for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. The greatest way a man can love his children is to love their mother. We believe fathers must demonstrate godly characters for their children to copy. God designed women to be mothers; she was created with an innate and special ability to nurture and care for her children. She is to exhibit godly characters for her children to imitate Deut 6:4-9; Malachi 4:6 and Proverbs 31:10-31.
- Children: We believe children are the gifts of God and they must be received and treated as such. A child’s identity and spiritual growth is either helped or hindered by his parents’ devotion to God, to one another and to the child. We believe parents are custodians; God’s ambassadors, working to build a strong character in the lives of their children Gen18:19 and Psalms 78:4-8.
- Youth and Singles: We believe our youth and singles should be taught the biblical principles of marriage; this training should not end at the wedding ceremony but continues throughout life. We are committed to elevating, establishing and teaching the precepts of marriage to our single adults as they prepare for marriage and also teaching and training married youth to live together as one through out life 2Timothy 3 :16-17.
- Mentors: We believe in mentor ship. The younger couple should seek out mentors for their wisdom and counsel in marriage and family matters Titus 2:3-5.
- Divorce: We believe God’s plan for marriage is to be a lifelong commitment between one man and one woman. God hates divorce and it brings harm to everyone involved. Reconciliation of a marriage should be encouraged and divorce discouraged. We believe that it is God’s priority that marital oneness is restored, and through the power of the Gospel of Christ forgiveness and reconciliation be experienced Matt 5:31-32 and Matt 19:4-9.